Terms and Conditions
Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors offers a range of tours, tickets and services (“products”) through its website (www.yellow-hibiscus.com)
We encourage you to read these terms and conditions carefully as they form the basis on which Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors accept bookings.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors website are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have tacitly accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors.
1. By using www.yellow-hibiscus.com, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use the www.yellow-hibiscus.com
3. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors. Your continued use of thewww.yellow-hibiscus.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.yellow-hibiscus.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of tourcollectoive.com content requires the express prior written permission of Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors
5. Your use of www.yellow-hibiscus.com is intended for personal, use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors.
6. You represent and warrant that you have full power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
7. Permission to use the site is subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms & Conditions. In accessing or using the site, you accept that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors is not associated with such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You agree that by accessing the site you do so at your own risk and Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors cannot be held liable for any damages incurred from being exposed to such material.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
8. All products, tours and services offered by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors are valid as per the dates displayed at Www.yellow-hibiscus.com. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide and is therefore not to be held liable for any inaccurate information not directly supplied by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors.
9. All bookings are to be confirmed by email which will be sent immediately by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors once full payment has been received. This email will include your reservation number and any other information relevant to your reservation.
10. All requests for changes and amendments to bookings must be directed to Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors Customer Care Team who will process the request.
1. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than three (3) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
2. It is not possible to change or modify a booking made for a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
3. All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; whilst we will do our utmost to accommodate changes where possible, Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
4. If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors will attempt to honor your request; however, changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
5. If you make a purchase using a Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary.
11. Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked viaWww.yellow-hibiscus.com, at any time, for any reason.
1. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
2. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Additional Charges
12. Prices listed on Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors.com website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
13. Prices are in USD and are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors.
14. Price quotations are offered at the best available rate but are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed. If the rate quoted is incorrect, one of our staff will contact you pre-purchase for approval.
15. Price quotations do not include any food or drinks. All meals and refreshments will be at your own expense.
16. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax. You undertake that you will be liable for any additional charges of this nature.
17. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions”ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â on the product pages of the site, or any additional costs charged to a hotel room. You agree that you will be liable for any such expenditure.
Payments & Cancellations
18. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa American express and the Discover Card.
1. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
2. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors on the credit card statement.
3. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer and other popular browser. SSL encrypts all of your personal information including your address and credit card information. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors are not to be held liable for any loss of data other than that that can be directly attributed to the actions of Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors and their staff.
19. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
20. To cancel your booking, we require at least 24 hours’ notice. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice or any instances of no-shows will forfeit all of their payment.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
21. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors will not be liable to you for any issues concerning passenger admission into foreign countries.
22. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
23. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
24. Under no circumstances will Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Www.yellow-hibiscus.com regardless of the form of action.
25. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
26. Furthermore, Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
27. Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors’ content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors, Www.yellow-hibiscus.com is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
28. At Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors, we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on Www.yellow-hibiscus.com or any Yellow Hibiscus Tourism Advisors-affiliated website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Www.yellow-hibiscus.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
29. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions on Use
30. You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
1. use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
2. use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
3. use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
4. use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
5. use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
6. use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
7. use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
8. use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
9. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.